Learn how to do it…with the help of this community of gardeners?
PermaBee 19 videos on all aspccts of regenerative agriculture
The official playlist for workshops run through the PermaBee program at the Randwick Sustainability Hub. The PermaBee program provides the public with the opportunity to get involved in an active community of gardeners and food producers interested in regenerative agriculture and permaculture.
2021 Spring Program – Growing Big in Small Spaces
Small spaces can yield big results when productive gardens are designed according to permaculture principles. With many of us with limited space, this practical course led by permaculture expert and landscape architect Steve Batley, will help you grow more than you thought possible.
- Oct 16 – Permaculture principles – Observation
- Oct 23 – Design planning – sector analysis & zone planning
- Oct 30 – No waste – compost and worm farming
- Nov 6 – Plants, Soil and Bacteria – Guilds
- Nov 13 – Propagation – Seeds and cuttings
- Nov 20 – Propagation – Transplanting
- Nov 27 – Water conservation – Wicking Beds
- Dec 4 – Small spaces – Vertical and aquaponics
- Dec 11 – Small spaces – Containers and microgreens
- Dec 18 – Pest management – plant health and predators
Growing Big in Small Spaces is available as a complete ten week course for face to face participants or as individual sessions via zoom.
* * Each workshop is recorded and you may appear in the published video. Recordings of past topics can be found on Council’s youtube channel under the PermaBee playlist. * *