Transition Australia Membership Application
If you support the Purposes, and agree to comply with the Rules and policies, of Transition Towns Australia Inc you can apply to join as a member.
Types of membership:
- Member – Individual. Full voting rights.
- Associate Member – Under 15. If you are under 15 years of age, we will consider you an Associate Member (ie no voting rights) until you turn 15. Meanwhile we welcome you…….
- Associate Member – Organisation. If you are a member of an organisation (such as a small local sustainability group) your organisation can apply to join as an Associate Member.
A Member has voting rights, an Associate Member does not – but we encourage individual people within a group to join as Members and thus exercise voting rights.
By joining Transition Australia:
- You are becoming part of an Australia-wide network of individuals and groups working to build a localised, sustainable and just future, from the ground up.
- Your membership fee will help to cover some of our basic running costs – and that means a lot to us.