The mission of the association is to raise awareness of the implications of climate change and the depletion of natural resources, to build networks, and inspire and empower our community to build a more self-reliant, resilient and sustainable future.
The association values:
- caring for the earth and caring for people
- inclusive, participatory and democratic processes, which value the contribution of others
- optimism and encouraging positive change
- inter-generational equity
- sharing of knowledge and resources