-- THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURED --
Sunday 14th of July 2019 10:00 am
We have a 2 great facilitators:
Jan Rockliff is a trained horticulturalist who ran a successful planting and pruning workshop in 2018 and also co-ordinated the South Barwon Community Centre.
Monica Winston is a trained permaculturalist who has facilitated many permaculture inspired community edible garden blitz’s, Intro to permaculture, forest garden and food growing courses
HOW DO YOU GIVE YOUR FRUIT TREES THE BEST CHANCE OF THRIVING AND SUPPLYING YOU WITH ABUNDANT HARVEST?
We will cover:
– Permaculture Basics for deciding where to plant fruit trees and why
– How to plant various types of fruit trees in different soil types
– Practical pruning with hands on opportunities
– What to plant with your fruit trees for benefits under and above the soil
– Fruit trees as part of an edible forest garden
A great opportunity to learn a stack of practical information to set you up for fruit tree success and gardening fun.
Parking is available in this residential street
A delicious vegan lunch will be provided. Over the lunch hour you will be able to connect with other likeminded people in your community.
Due to the nature of this workshop and the venue, no children are to accompany the participant.
Sunday 14th of July 2019
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
34 Highmont Drive
View the Flyer
Areas of Interest